WIN Dinner for two! – Terms and Conditions
Back to WIN Dinner for two!
- The promoter is Upper Calder Valley Renaissance (Phase 2) Ltd . Company no. 9675133. (UCVR) whose registered office is at c/o Cresswells Accountants LLP, Barclays Bank Chambers, Market Street, Hebden Bridge, HX7 6AD.
- Employees of Upper Calder Valley Renaissance (Phase 2) Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition is via completion of our Economic Impact Survey and details of how to enter are sent to individuals by email or by fieldworkers conduction the survey. Only businesses in Calderdale are eligible.
- Closing date for entry will be midnight on 20th March 2016. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Further information is available on request.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. The value of the prizes per winner will not exceed £50.
- Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator appointed by the Promoter. All entrant’s emails or company names will be entered on individual cards and the winners will be drawn from a suitable container.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party, (other than the organisations jointly conducting the our Economic Impact survey) without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: UCVR. Hebden Bridge Town Hall St Georges St. Hebden Bridge West Yorkshire HX77BY.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Back to WIN Dinner for two!